This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest client school, Serendipity School, in Belmont, California is seeking Lower Elementary Teachers for the 2023 – 2024 school year. This search is being conducted exclusively by Senior Search Consultant, Shoshanna Lurie.
Please do not apply directly to the school, all inquiries should be directed to Shoshanna at SLurie@CalWestEducators.com.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching Credential
- 1 or more years of experience leading an Elementary School level classroom (preferred, but not necessary)
- An understanding of the academic, social, emotional, and developmental needs of elementary-aged students
More about this role
- Planning and implementing dynamic classroom lessons that are standards-based and incorporate hands-on, project-based, collaborative, and experiential learning, as well as higher-level thinking skills such as logical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Differentiate instruction based on diverse learning styles, interests, and abilities
- Support children one-on-one, in small groups, and in a full-class unit