This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Orange County Area seeks a Registrar/Database Manager to start on July 1, 2024.
CalWest Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
Client School Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a School Registrar or Database Manager in a school setting, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Student Information Systems preferred. Veracross is highly desirable.
- High technology proficiency required.
- Commitment to detail in multiple systems to keep data integrity within and across systems.
- Interest in creating greater efficiencies in data systems.
- Ability to formulate and enforce business practices to create uniformity and consistency of data.
- Abides by practices of data security and confidentiality in regard to student educational records.
- Oversee all aspects of the Student Information System (Veracross) and student cum files from enrollment through withdrawal or graduation.
- Work closely with the Admission staff and School Nurse to ensure that student files are complete before transitioning from admission to academic cum files.
- Submit requests from new student academic records from previous school.
- Coordinate with Academic Leadership, Athletics, Admission and Development teams to ensure adherence to academic policies, data integrity and record retention.
- Support the work of administration, faculty, staff, students and parents by providing the yearly set-up, maintenance, training, queries and lists, and researching/implementing best practices in all areas of student records.
- Create, facilitate, and monitor entry and maintenance of academic information including courses, activities, grading, attendance, etc.
- Assist administrators and staff in increasing the use of our SIS, including student conduct, learning profiles and official notes.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the School’s database documentation.
- Understand the data flow between data systems and applications and work with the vendors and end-users to troubleshoot integration issues (Veracross, Clever, Toddle, etc).
- Maintain the integrity of the database systems by completing regular maintenance.
$ 65,000 – $ 85,000
Read more about this opening and
Subscribe to Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings