This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area seeks a K-3 Mandarin Teacher to begin in August 2024.
CalWest Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
Client School Preferred Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Strong understanding of children’s developmental levels and practice utilizing differentiated instruction strategies to meet the needs of all learners.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese (native or near-native level).
- Design and develop effective lesson plans and curriculum materials that align with the proficiency levels and age groups of the students.
- Regularly communicate with students and parents regarding progress, expectations, and any relevant information.
- Collaborate with other educators to create an integrated and cohesive language program.
- Classroom management and executing lessons
$ 70,000 – $ 125,000
Read more about this opening and
Subscribe to Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings