This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest client school in the Greater Los Angeles area seeks an Interim Middle School Science Teacher for an immediate opening. This is an interim opening for the 23-24 school year.
CalWest Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
Client School Preferred Qualifications
- Possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, graduate degree and/or teaching credential preferred.
- Possess 3-5 years classroom teaching experience of like courses, preferably within an independent school.
- Teaching up to five sections of Middle School physical science
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of a range of learners and utilizing a variety of assessment methods to inform instruction
- Collaborating with colleagues to design projects and assessments
- Providing support and enrichment for students through our advisory program
- Engaging actively in departmental and school-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Participating in department and faculty meetings; providing timely feedback to students, advisees and their families; actively supporting school activities and events
$ 54,614 – $ 118,039
Read more about this opening and
Subscribe to Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings