This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the greater San Francisco Area seeks an experienced Art Teacher to begin July 2024.
CalWest Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
Client School Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience working with secondary school students is preferred.
- We seek an individual who can construct compelling courses and engaging classroom activities, with a keen interest in playing a significant role in the full life of the school.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse learning environment.
- Teach middle school maker arts courses encourage open exploration, joyful engagement with making, and the development of design and long-term project skills.
- Teach high school art courses which emphasize problem solving, design, and hands-on work.
$ 64,453 – $ 85,938
Read more about this opening and
Subscribe to Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings