This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in San Francisco is seeking an Upper School Program Manager to begin November 2023.
CalWest Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
Client School Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s degree or, bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3+ years of experience working in an office or school setting in a similar or related capacity.
- Operational knowledge of web-related technologies
- Operational knowledge of Google applications and Gmail
- Operational knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work in a dynamic environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines, and a varied and diverse array of contacts
- erve as executive assistant, advisor, and thought partner to HoUS
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for projects, tasks, and events at the HoUS’s behest, including meeting preparation, note-taking, and follow-up
- Create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success and provide feedback to the HoUS
- Assist in managing the HoUS’s schedule, including acting as a gatekeeper to ensure the HoUS’s involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment
- Provide operational and logistical support to US programs under the US Director of Student Equity and Engagement, the US Director and Teaching and Learning, and the US Director of Academic Support
$ 60,000 – $ 105,000
Read more about this opening and
Subscribe to Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings