This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area is seeking an experienced Early Childhood Enrichment Program Coordinator to begin July 2023.
CalWest Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
Client School Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Calm, yet effective, under pressure
- High affinity and passion for working with children, teachers and families
- Detail oriented
- Team player with a willingness to pitch in
- Familiar with Jewish culture is a plus
- Supporting the classroom in emergency staffing needs (50%)
- Order classroom educational supplies and physical purchase children’s snack from local groceries stores (20%)
- Enrichment program coordinator (20%): summer camp, aftercare, afterschool enrichment program, EC events… The position is required to physically be on campus on SPHDS’s camp days.
- Maintaining the office files system, children and teacher’s files (10%)
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Attendance in some evenings is required.
$ 29- $ 35 per hour