This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
This search is being conducted exclusively by CalWest Educators Placement and Stephanie Young Rosen.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie at SRosen@CalWestEducators.com.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Previous experience with elementary age children
- Experience with lower elementary education
- A progressive approach to pedagogy
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Compatibility with the School mission
- The ability and willingness to reflect and improve
- A California Multiple Subject Teaching credential (preferred)
- A Masters degree (or higher) in Education (preferred)
More about this role
- Create, plan and deliver dynamic, integrated units of study
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative student data
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents and community
- Ensure that multicultural themes and diverse perspectives are incorporated throughout the curriculum
- Create curricula and authentic assessments