This opening calls for specific administration and teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking a Director of the Advanced Science & Engineering Program to begin January 1, 2023.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Master’s degree in Science/Engineering or related field.
- 5 years teaching experience – College/High School preferred.
- Able to use technology in the classroom including google suite.
- Relationship builder and able to be resourceful.
- Entrepreneur spirit and ability to think outside the box and create opportunities for our students.
More about this role
- Oversee the Advanced Science & Engineering Curriculum.
- Act as a mentor to students in the program to ensure and maximize success of students within the program.
- Coordinate with the Admissions Director for the recruitment of students into the program.
- Work with Science Department regarding curriculum improvement in sciences and engineering.