This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Orange County area seeks a Head of School for a November 2022 opening.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Master’s Degree in Education or related Administrative Leadership field, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of administrative experience at a private school. Business related background.
- Experience in public speaking and can communicate with confidence and professionalism about trends in education, and the college environment.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of populations; teachers, parents and students.
- Contributes to an environment where the school culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of colleagues and thrives on employee engagement.
More about this role
- Responsible for the overall enrollment of the campus.
- Oversee all campus budgets and facilities.
- Responds urgently to customers and team members.
- Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of the curricula.
- Ensure the recruitment, retention, and enhancement of quality teachers through the ongoing faculty development and implementation of new ideas, practices, and procedures.
- Quickly acts on projects, programs and campaigns.
- Clear evidence of working across teams and functions.
- Manages with a timeline and follows up on actions and dates.
- Researches and finds solutions to problems.