This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Bay area is seeking a Director of Admissions and Enrollment to start July 2023.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years experience in admissions or a closely related field
- Possess expertise in and/or the ability to learn software and web-based applications
- Initial and continued criminal background clearance by DOJ and FBI
More about this role
- Develops and implements student recruitment and retention strategy
- Guides and supports students and families through every aspect of the admission process
- Engages in effective outreach and communications to expand the school’s reputation in the region