This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area seeks a Middle School Math Teacher to start August 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in a teaching field a requirement
- Master’s degree and/or credential with teaching experience desired
More about this role
- Use consistent school-wide practices and individualized methods to engage students in the classroom
- Create, monitor, and sustain a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with students, families, and colleagues