This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area is seeking a Communications and Marketing Associate to start July 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Photography, design, and video-editing skills are a definite plus
- Experience with any of the following is also a plus: Mailchimp, Google Drive, Power Point, Adobe Illustrator (or any Adobe design programs), basic back-end website editing (WordPress or similar)
More about this role
- Managing web presence and social media. The Communications and Marketing Associate manages, maintains, and builds great content into our social and web presence, including updating and maintaining our various public profiles and channels like social media, Niche, and GreatSchools.
- School communications with families: the Communications & Marketing Associate helps build and manage weekly school communications, including announcements, event notices, and newsletters.
- Content Marketing: the Communications & Marketing Associate will work with the Communications Director to tell the school’s story by discovering and implementing new content opportunities.