This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco area is seeking a Preschool Director to start July 1, 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Must meet state qualifications with a minimum of an AA and a Site Directors Permit.
- Minimum of 24 ECE units with an additional 6 units in administration as well as continuing education.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree preferred.
- Five years professional teacher experience.
- Two years in a Leadership or management role.
- Knowledge and understanding of California licensing standards.
More about this role
- Responsible for the total day to day operation of the Child Care Center.
- Maintain compliance with all governmental regulations pertaining to the operation of a Child Care Center.
- Carry out the policies of the Child Care Center adopted by the Board of Directors.
- Spend approximately 20% of working hours within the classroom setting.