This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area seeks an Assistant Director of Athletics to start August 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in physical education, kinesiology or related field
- Two years successful experience organizing and/or implementing moderate to complex plans or programs
- Experience coaching a sports team and/or two years’ experience participating in a sport at the collegiate level
More about this role
- Assist the Director of Athletics & Wellness with the development and implementation of research-based, developmentally appropriate K-12 wellness and P.E./athletic curriculum
- Promote the implementation of health and wellness programs to employ instructional practices to create equitable and inclusive teams, classroom communities and student experiences characterized as uplifting and affirming learning experiences for all students
- Work with the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications to promote the school’s Athletics to the broader community
- Supervise and oversee sporting events and scheduling of games