This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking a Middle School Social Studies and Religion Teacher beginning August 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Have experience teaching 6th-8th graders.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (MA preferred) and/or CA Credential.
- Demonstrate effective classroom management techniques.
- Have experience creating effective lesson plans.
More about this role
- Knowledgeable about implementing Common Core & CA Content Standards.
- Strong Religion skills is required.