This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest is exclusively leading the Serendipity School search for their next Technology and Makery Specialist. If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this role, please apply directly via this link.
Please do not contact the school directly. All inquiries, nominations and questions can be sent to Shoshanna Lurie, Senior Search Consultant at SLurie@CalWestEducators.com.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Proven experience with elementary teaching and California Content Standards
- Proven experience with hands-on learning (i.e. designing, planning, assessing, and monitoring lessons and units)
- Scratch software
- Dash & Dot (Wonder Workshop)
- Proficiency with Apple iPad and MacBook Pro applications and software
More about this role
- Teach lessons and units in computer technology and coding
- Teach lessons and units in makery/innovation/design/STEAM
- Maintains a classroom environment with routines that support positive self-esteem, and creative thinking and learning