This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking a Middle School World History Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- At minimum, a B.A. in History or another discipline in Social Sciences
- Between 3-6 years teaching experience
More about this role
- Place strong emphasis on historical thinking skills such as causation, change and continuity, and comparison
- Employ rigorous thought to the development of skills such as document evaluation, argumentation, and analytical writing