This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Orange County area is seeking a Visual Arts Studio Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts; MFA with Digital Media, Photography or Studio Art emphasis preferred
- Teaching experience in a secondary school setting
- Understanding of technical aspects of photography and digital editing software
More about this role
- Teach high school and middle school photography and studio art courses
- Teach AP 2D Design: Photography
- Oversee photography program
- Participate in all Visual Arts exhibits and organize one of the shows
- High School Advisor