This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest is exclusively leading the Junipero Serra High School search for their next Director of Admissions. If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this role, please apply directly via this link.
Please do not contact the school directly. All inquiries, nominations and questions can be sent to Erin Sullivan, Search Consultant at ESullivan@CalWestEducators.com.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience and competence in public speaking.
- Relationship building skills with demonstrated success working with/mentoring adolescent boys.
- Excellent project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills–both oral and written.
- Self starter who takes initiative and can work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong sense of professionalism, confidentiality and maturity.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and google products (word, excel, forms).
- Experience with managing and using customer relationship management databases (Salesforce experience is a plus).
More about this role
- Responsible for the implementation, organization, and management of the Padre for a Day Program, Middle School program, and Student Ambassador program.
- Manage and organize interviews and High School Placement Test.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining school relationships with middle school principals and classroom teachers.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of middle school presentations, scheduling of presentations, and securing current Padres to present at alma mater.
- Represent the school at all high school fairs.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of all admission related events and activities.