This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the greater San Francisco Bay area is seeking an experienced 7th & 8th Grade Math Teacher for an immediate opening or to begin in August 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Relevant teaching experience with a minimum of two years preferred.
- Relevant subject area knowledge in mathematics.
More about this role…
- Collaborate actively with 7th and 8th grade math colleagues.
- Serve as a small group mentor (student advisor) who is committed to the social and emotional development of students.
- Work with learning specialists, counselors, and parents when necessary to design differentiated programs for students who require specialized support.