This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Seattle area is seeking a Director of Admissions to begin July 1, 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of all aspects of admissions, enrollment management, and recruitment, preferably with experience in independent schools.
- Must have the ability to supervise and manage staff and parent volunteers.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience as a director of admissions is required.
More about this role…
- Respond to general school and admissions inquiries.
- Receive, process, and evaluate all applications for admission.
- Communicate admissions decisions to all applicants.
- Collaborate and consult with division heads and the head of school to make admissions selections.
- Assist with outreach and student recruitment consistent with the school’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.