This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Portland area is seeking a Director of Middle School to start July 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of teaching experience at the K-5 level.
- 2 years of experience as an administrator in an educational environment.
More about this role…
- Develop and supervise the delivery of the General Studies academic program specific to the needs of MS students.
- Develop and maintain academic standards and policies.
- Orient, assign, support, and supervise all MS General Studies faculty and staff, including members of the Support Services team who work primarily with MS students.
- Support professional development for all MS personnel.
- Review and evaluate staff performance on an ongoing and annual basis.