This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area, is seeking a Director of Admission to begin July 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Visionary, charismatic, proven team leader, proactive collaborator, outstanding organizational and managerial skills, ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously, accountable to self and others, poised, discreet, trustworthy, and extraordinary in connecting with all members of our internal and external community.
- Strong, warm, culturally savvy graduate-level writing, exceptional attention to detail, mission and value-based oriented, and able to blend in different voices/styles.
- High-level proficiency with collaborative cloud computing (e.g. Google Suite for Education), platforms commonly used by not-for-profit organizations (Blackbaud), relevant to branding/marketing and communications; and a working knowledge of web development languages, student information systems, browsers, and other emerging web technologies.
More about this role…
- Work closely and effectively with the Head of School, administrative team, faculty, Board members, and Parent Organization within the full range of activities.
- Directs the admissions process from point of contact through enrollment.
- Serve as the primary contact for prospective parents.
- Revise and prepare all admission materials.
- Manage admission policies, procedures, and admission records.
- Play an instrumental role in the scheduling, coordinating, and execution in all admission events.