This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the greater San Francisco Bay Area seeks an Upper Elementary Homeroom Teacher to start on August 22, 2022.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelors degree, elementary education or related field
- 3 years of classroom teaching experience
- Knowledge of elementary developmental stages in general, and upper elementary specifically, required
- Demonstrated collaboration with colleagues including grade level partners and assistant teachers
More about this role…
- Work closely with content specialist teachers and will have experience integrating content areas across class and content areas
- Proven record in teaching both language arts and mathematics, utilizing differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students