This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking an experienced Middle School English Teacher for an immediate opening.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Four-year degree from a college or university.
- Valid teacher credential, Masters Degree and/or previous Middle School teaching experience preferred.
More about this role…
- Design and implement project-based, multi-disciplinary instructional units.
- Collaborate with grade level colleagues to plan, integrate, and enhance instruction.
- Serve as a Middle School advisor.