This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks a High School Math Teacher for an immediate opening.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited institution
- 3 years minimum of teaching experience preferred
More about this role…
- Teach two (2) sections of geometry, assist in robotics classroom
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities