This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Oakland Area seeks a 4th Grade Teacher for an immediate opening.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Masters degree and/or Credential in Education Preferred
- 2+ years of teaching 4th grade (or equivalent Elementary School experience)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with child development and teaching in diverse schools
More about this role…
- Create lessons that support skill-building and experiential learning across writing, literacy, math, the arts, and other key disciplinary areas
- Differentiate instruction for students based on their educational needs and abilities
- Use available technology and instructional media to enhance students’ learning experiences