This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking a Manager of Family Engagement and Events for a July 1, 2021 start date.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, graduate degree and/or teaching credential preferred.
- Possess 1-3 years of events and/or volunteer management experience, preferably within an independent school.
More about this role…
- Produce events sponsored by the advancement office, including but not limited to cultivation and stewardship events, alumni events, and other fundraising and community building events.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the Parents’ Association, supporting the PA leadership team and providing event management support for all PA-sponsored events, including The Fair, Gala, the Back-to-School Bash, and others.
- With Director of Advancement, Assistant Director of Advancement, and Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications, and Director of Enrollment Management, oversee strategy for family engagement from point of inquiry to and beyond graduation.
- With Director of Advancement and Assistant Director of Advancement, develop volunteer program, including identifying, consolidating and promoting volunteer opportunities across campus.