This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking an Upper School Science Teacher. This is a full-time opening beginning August 11, 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelors degree in teaching field a requirement. Masters and/or credential with teaching experience desired.
- Proficiency in the use of computer technology.
More about this role…
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum
- Provide structure in the classroom by developing and reinforcing school-wide rules and expectations
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with students, families, and colleagues
- Evaluate academic achievement through data analysis of student performance
- Be available for evening and weekend work as necessary (school fundraising, parent conferences, open houses,etc…)
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously