This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the San Francisco Bay Area seeks a Director of Development to start in August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising.
- Have the desire to get out of the office and build external relationships.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years minimum experience in professional fundraising.
More about this role…
- Overall Fundraising Efforts
- Data Systems