This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in Ventura County, CA seeks an experienced Middle School/High School Math Teacher to start in August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field
- Authorization to Work in the US
More about this role…
- Teach 4-5 classes: from Pre-Algebra through Pre-Calculus.
- Attend bi-monthly Teacher Meetings
- Hold Office Hours one night per week from 7-9pm
- Provide educational guidance and support for a group of Student Advisees