This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in Santa Barbara is seeking a Middle School Spanish or other World Language Teacher to start in August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Spanish, other World Language or Education
- CA Credential with an emphasis on World Languages – Language other than English preferred
- Three years prior teaching experience at the middle school level
- Flexibility in working across grade levels and with students at varying language levels
More about this role…
- Design instruction that emphasizes language learning, conversation and literacy, incorporating technology, creativity, and flexibility
- Collaborate with colleagues to integrate curriculum across disciplines
- Serve as a middle school advisor to foster emotional and social wellness