This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks a K-5 Art Teacher to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree, graduate degree and/or teaching credential preferred
- 3+ years of classroom teaching experience, preferably within an independent school
More about this role…
- Teach a full load of courses
- Plan, organize and implement appropriate discipline-specific, transdisciplinary, and differentiated instruction
- Participate in regular review, revision, development and documentation of curriculum
- Serve as an advisor or homeroom teacher
- Participate in the life of the school by attending school events