This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks a Kindergarten Teacher to begin August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and/or teaching credential preferred
- 3+ years’ teaching experience, in an independent school preferred
- Familiarity with Singapore math and Lucy Calkins preferred
More about this role…
- Deliver instruction and support student learning in a self-contained classroom
- Implement the character education program and support students’ social-emotional growth
- Coordinate co-curricular activities with room parents and colleagues
- Coordinate, review and develop curriculum