This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks an experienced Upper School Science Teacher to start August 2021. This is a 1 year position.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree, graduate degree and/or teaching credential preferred
- 3+ years’ teaching experience, preferably within an independent school
More about this role…
- Teach a full load of courses, likely Biology and Anatomy & Physiology
- Serve as an advisor or homeroom teacher
- Plan and implement appropriate discipline-specific, transdisciplinary, and differentiated instruction
- Participate in review, revision, development and documentation of curriculum