This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks a STEAM Coordinator to start July 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Teaching experience in science, technology, engineering and/or math.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing complex programs.
- Experience in the educational section preferred.
- Leadership and/or coaching faculty experience preferred.
More about this role…
- Provides direction and leadership in the development of a comprehensive STEAM curriculum.
- Promotes effective instructional practices through the use of best practices, effective classroom consultation, and program evaluation.
- Develops, organizes, promotes and oversees the delivery of interdisciplinary STEAM activities.
- Teaches a reduced load of STEAM core classes and middle school electives.
- Facilitates the robotics and engineering program.
- Assists in the development of a proposed annual budget for curriculum development and instructional materials needs.