This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Area is seeking an experienced Registrar and Enrollment Manager to start July 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience managing relational databases (CRM)
- High level of skill in using Student Information Systems/databases in a school setting
- Previous experience as a School Registrar – Montessori experience a plus
More about this role…
- Maintain Student Information System and electronic pick-up/drop-off system
- Maintain physical and computerized records, including student cumulative folders, class lists, classroom emergency binders, other enrollments, and more
- Facilitate yearly student registration process
- Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative files, and entering student data into appropriate databases