This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks an experienced Physical Education Teacher to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in PE, Kinesiology or related. Master’s preferred
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification
- 2+ years working in a school environment.
More about this role…
- Plan and implement a K-8 PE program
- Teach classes in fitness, health education, rhythms, dance and team sports, etc.
- Coach assigned sports for 7th and 8th grades
- Develop curriculum and other developmental programs