This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking an Upper School Program Manager to start in July 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Associate’s degree required, bachelor’s or master’s preferred
- 3+ years working in an office or school setting in a similar capacity
- Spanish and/or Mandarin Language skills a plus
More about this role…
- Assist in the daily needs of the Head of Upper School and US Dean of Students
- Liaise with the Middle School to coordinate projects across both campuses
- Distribute and collect course evaluations and update the Course Catalog
- Maintain the Upper School Master Calendar
- Coordinate logistics for events such as Convocation, Commencement, etc.
- Assist with student attendance needs