This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing and Communication to start in July 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related
- Experience working in schools or non-profits
- Experience in web editing required, content creation and social media preferred
- Familiarity with Spanish or Mandarin a plus
More about this role…
- Develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy, with equity and inclusion at their core
- Manage digital and print communications, for both internal and external publications
- Collaborate with the Development Team and Admissions Team to align efforts
- Identify and pursue story, video, and photo opportunities that authentically tell the story of the school