This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks an Upper Elementary Math Teacher to start in August 2021.
This search is being conducted exclusively by CalWest Search Consultant, Andrew Gilla. To be considered for this opening all candidates must apply via CalWest database portal at https://calwestlogin.com/apply.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
- 3 years of experience teaching math to elementary or middle school students.
- Expert knowledge in math though Algebra 1.
- Experience with gifted and learning differences students preferred.
More about this role…
- Teach 3 sections of math with an intern teacher.
- Oversee a small advisory group and an enrichment cluster.
- Provide a positive environment for students to actively engage.
- Select and modify instruction to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and other special needs.