This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the San Francisco Bay Area seeks an Upper School History Teacher to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- At least three years of History teaching experience
- B.A./B.S. in a relevant field, Masters Degree preferred
More about this role…
- Teach History courses such as European and World History
- Cultivate an inclusive, collaborative, and challenging learning environment
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop integrated curriculum and programming
- Serve as an advisor who is committed to the social and emotional development of students