This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking several elementary co-teachers to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in early elementary education
- Proven excellence in use of technology
- Experience in equity-framed instruction with differentiated student assessment and learning
- Experience in socio-emotional learning
More about this role…
- Design differentiated learning experiences in Mathematics, Writing, Reading, and Social Studies
- Design comprehensive individual and group projects
- Partner with specialized instructors to foster an interdisciplinary approach to instruction
- Participate in a growth-minded approach to professional development