This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks a Lower School Math Specialist to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and/or credential preferred
- 3+ years teaching elementary math
- Independent school experience and/or with gifted students preferred
More about this role…
- Determine best practices in math programming and curriculum to support learning
- Support homeroom teachers in effectively implementing a challenging math curriculum
- Plan, prepare, and deliver or support classroom math lessons
- Regularly analyze data to inform instruction