This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in Orange County seeks an experienced Vice President of Enrollment Management to start in June 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s in Business, Marketing, or related preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in enrollment management
- CRM, processing, and digital recruitment experiences
- Competency in Hubspot or similar software
More about this role…
- Provide strategic leadership and planning for the recruitment and enrollment of new students
- Develop and institute measurable plans to meet enrollment and retention targets
- Develop annual admissions forecasts and predictive models
- Provide enrollment management leadership, including recruitment, retention and completion