This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks a Director of Life Planning to begin July 1, 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- 3+ years of experience in College Counseling (including use of Naviance)
- Experience with International Students and the financial aid process preferred
More about this role…
- Lead strategic planning efforts for the Life Planning Department
- Advise approximately 100 students and their families
- Organize and submit support materials for college and scholarship applications
- Manage communications for the Life Planning program
- Visit college campuses individually and with students