This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks an experienced Middle School Spanish Teacher to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Spanish fluency
- Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred
- 3-5 years minimum of teaching experience
More about this role…
- Teach four sections of Spanish to 6th grade students
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods
- Provide student support and counseling for students with academic problems
- Counsel a group of advisees
- Participate in the outdoor education program