This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area seeks an experienced Content Creator to start in July 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Independent school or higher education experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with a clean aesthetic sensibility and deep knowledge of visual storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through in a timely manner
- Proficient in the use of a digital camera
More about this role…
- Creates daily content for social media channels, website, emails, and print materials, generating and managing posts across several platforms.
- Works with the Director of Communications to achieve admission, advancement, and community goals
- Aligns web, print, social media, and word-of-mouth marketing
- Attends on and off-campus events as a reporter, photographer, and school representative