This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking an Admission Assistant to start in July 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a supporting role related to school or admissions
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish is preferred
- Knowledge of application management, communications and reporting systems, as well as Google Suite, Blackbaud/Education Edge, admissions software, etc.
More about this role…
- Support the admissions team’s strategy to recruit and enroll families
- Manage inquiries and correspond with prospective families
- Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of events both virtually and live
- Assist with new family orientation
- Compile and analyze admission data
- Assist with the maintenance of Admission section of Buckley website.